Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!

Yesterday I spent part of the day with my VGs (Vermilyea Grands).  After church, we had lunch together at their house and I showed them some of my new tricks.  Mom says that just overnight I became a different baby. I don't know what she means, but I guess it's a good thing.  I did something called laughing the other day, and then today I turned over from my tummy to my back!! I didn't think it was such a big deal, but Mom, Dad, Mimi and JimDaddy all clapped and cheered!

Here are a few videos and photos from my afternoon.

The first is where my dad is trying to get me to laugh.
This is where they're trying to get me to turn over.

And another where they're trying to get me to turn over and I am NOT having it.

As you can see, I am not going to perform in public. So there.

No comments:

Post a Comment