Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Three months

Mrs. Claus
I turned three months old on December 18th! As of Dec. 16 I weighed 9 pounds and 15 ounces.  Perhaps by now I have gained that 1 ounce to put me into double digits!!

I love going to my group where I see my friends, Emma, Emerson, Owsley, Caleb and TWO Lilys!  There are always new babies to see and I love to see my friends, some of whom I have known since I was two weeks old when we first started going.  Of course I love to go because I love anything having to do with eating.

Last week Mom made a dessert and brought it to group.  Everyone else brought delicious treats, also.  After we went to our group a few of us went to The Storybook Shoppe for their grand opening and to hear Santa read!  I don't know who this Santa dude is, but he was a good reader!! I enjoyed listening to the story while Mom fed me some delicious milk.  Did I mention I love to eat? I looooooove to eat.

When I went to meet Santa I wore my Christmas outfit that my Grammy Pammy got me.  I didn't really like being held by Santa, mostly because I was sleepy.  He sort of looks like my grandpas.  I love men with white beards!

Mom and Dad keep telling me that this thing called Christmas is soon. I'm not sure what that means but if it's like the other days of my life, I'll enjoy it a lot.  I really do have a nice little life.


My pal, Emma, who is almost exactly one month older than I am!



What is this?!

I don't like this!!!

He doesn't even have milk!

Mom!!

My peeps

I love my parents :0) (and my friend, Mrs. Kelly, who took this picture)!

No comments:

Post a Comment